Thursday, March 31, 2011
Insanity Workout Day 3 (or something i forget)
Got my workout on this morning with Insanity Intense Cardio again. Did better this time. I took a drink called a B12 energy shot (I'll post a pic of the drink on my Facebook page). I took it about 5 mins before i got started and it actually helped a lot. Along with my powerade drink in between sets I saw that i was able to work harder and longer but those ski abs, and those in and outs are still a biatch! Ate a banana and 2 homemade egg mcmuffin sammiches (didnt have time to take the yolk out otherwise it would have been egg whites only) but i made sure i got my meal right after i finished and took a shower. Next workout tomorrow with Core Synergistics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment