Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Insanity workout
Mowed my lawn this morning, then did Insanity Intense Cardio workout. I'm wondering if i need to eat something before i work out but for the most part I was able to finish the workout, but had to rest a lot. I don't forget to breathe i just forget when sometimes. Normally i workout in the morning because i have time before i go to work but i also know i need to wake up earlier so i can eat then wait at least 1.5 hours to workout. Have to work on Mummy Kicks, the Drills, Abs in and outs. Hamstrings and Quads were on fire causing me to stop a number of times. It's a bitch but I have technically 45 days to go so i will keep at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes I am so very proud of you and your looking really great !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteU GOT IT...DIG DEEP THINK OF UR G/F CHASING U (INSIDER)
ReplyDelete