Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Getting better with Insanity
Last evening I got home and did the Cardio Power Resistance. Before i started I took a 1st Step B12 energy shot (great stuff with no caffiene) and got a great workout. I noticed that my workouts are better using that supplement so i may just have to get some B12 vitamins because they are cheaper to purchase rather than just getting 2 shots (drinks). I have also for the first time in a while decided to have a salad for breakfast this morning (mixed greens, blueberries, walnuts, white and regular raisins, and green apples. I don't know if I should share this but I monitor my "movements" and this morning was "trash day" LOL. I feel that some of us don't pay attention to our movements nor how many we take a day....very dangerous. If you don't "go" at least 2wice a day something is wrong. It also will determine weight loss being that it is mass leaving the body. Ok I've talked enough shit for one day. LOL Have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's an interesting breakfast. :p) Did you use a dressing?
ReplyDeleteJust a little bit. Not too much though.
ReplyDelete