Went back to Plyometric Interval Training last night. Stamina has improved immensly. Makes me want to work out at night after I get off work versus early morning. May have to do with eating also but man I felt EVERYTHING last night, which means I'm doing it right. Ski Jumps, In and Outs Abs were the challenge last night. Still in a little pain this morning but meh. I have always welcomed a challenge and my journey is just that, and Im glad that I have decided to do it now in my 40's. Choosing and listening to the right people is essential because they will always push me to do better because I want results. When it's over, I want to be able to look at myself and say "I earned this." My challenge to all who follow me is simply this. Make it happen...make it count.
I'm on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment