Good Morning... Decided to try something new and did Power Cardio. Da hell I do that for? LOL. Power Cardio is just that ...straight up cardio with almost no water breaks. I got thru it but DAYUM. Im using Skechers Shape Ups but my feet kept slipping out during floor sprints so i had to change back into my Nike's. I truly felt my workout today but i cant wait to see the results at the end. I took some pictures but I'm contemplating putting them up. Either they didnt come out right or they just weren't what i wanted to see this morning because they looked better last time. We'll see though....
Thought for the day. You get what you give when it comes to working out as well as what you eat before and afterwards. Always try to better today than you did yesterday so you can be better tomorrow. It's never too late....to lose the weight. Let's get get get iiit!!!!
Ron, I've read you shouldn't exercise in those type of shoes. Simply because the sole is not flat and you could injure youself.
ReplyDeletei took them off immediately. Thanks for the concern! Much appreciated.
ReplyDelete