Good Morning! I decided to do p90x Back and Biceps this morning. I almost didn't workout because as soon as I got started
my son woke up. So I fed him and put him in his chair as he watchted me work out. He was screamin like he was the one
Liftin weights, almost made me lose my concentration LOL. Love him to death with his 8 month old self. Got a good sweat in
and I discovered today that my watch has a calorie counter! So i used it today and i burned 1128 calories. Man i can't even fathom how much i burn doing Insanity but i will on Monday!!!!
Inspiration for the moment:
When we exercise we are called upon to do some push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and maybe even some chin ups....
The only ups we don't do is "give ups". Never stop because you are not seeing the results you think you should. We all have accepted this journey and we are not going to fail. We are
not going to pass the torch until we have burned off all of this fat as well as our lack of faith.
Have a great weekend and keep burnin the fat and building the muscle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment