Good Morning! Being that this is lower abs week I decided to make it sort of a recovery week and work not as hard as I have been. I had my 16oz of water as soon as I woke up and began my workout. Little sluggish today but still got it in. I didnt have time to make breakfast so I went off track (just a little) and had 2 egg mcmuffin sandwiches for breakfast (Brotha broke LOL)
Thought for the day. We are all on a journey to lose weight and share our success story. Keep in mind that your journey will not always be easy, and it will not always produce the results you think u should have at that time. What's important is that you never lose sight of the goal. Keep a positive light on your quest even when you may not feel like it. Your time is coming...
Much love y'all!
Hello, you are so correct we are all on a journey.
ReplyDelete