Good morning! You know where Im at if I am typing this....fresh out da....you know! Drank my 16 oz of ice ice baby cold water and did my Plyometric Circuit today. Felt a lot better doing it. I was just anticipating my abs cramping up again like they did at work Tuesday but surprisingly we both made it thru the workout. I took pics and made a couple of videos of my form and i also took a pic of my heart rate. I will post them when I get to work. Had to take more breaks because my heart rate was up to 185 so I hit the pause button (yes you can do this and it counts), drank some water and let my HR drop.
Every single day you wake up...is a day that you can begin anew with yourself. Every morning is a new opportunity to challenge yourself. Exceed your expectations but respect your limitations. But most of all, smile and have fun during your journey. Let's get there together!
No comments:
Post a Comment