Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kente Kente!

Here's a lil somethin bout a brotha like me
never should gotten a hold of the Insanity
Kente, would like to say that imma crazy workout brotha from around tha way

Since i was a youth... i was the fat kid
now im the mickey fickey doin what i did

losin a pound or two, dats what tha hell i do...

If you dont like how im losin then --- you!

This is the plan.. and im in it...

My man Shaun with work you out in a minute

with a right left..right left your toofless

and then u say hot damn he ruthless!

Every where I go they say, "damn"

Kensanity is phuckin up da program
and u know that I dont care I dont just say no

Im too busy sayin "yeah"
bout drinkin straight from the Shake bottle

Damn right ima micky ficky role model

To that phattys lookin up to me

Life aint nuthin but sweatin to Insanity

Cause im tha type of brotha that's built to last
36 inch waist and while i work on my abs...

I do give a phuck cause i keep sweatin.

Yo what tha phuck is they yellin?


Kente Kente! that's what they yellin
(its not about profanity, it's all about Kensanity)

Kente Kente! that's what they yellin!

Excuse me while i burn this fat off!

No comments:

Post a Comment