Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mow ... Mow Mow the lawn!

Good morning! Here are my stats for today:

Type of workout: Started P90X then realized I had to cut my grass
Time: 1 Hr 40 min
Calories Burned: 1478
Improved on:  Remembering to cut my lawn
Needs to improve on: Cutting my lawn on time LOL
Recovery Meal: Protein Shake with Soy Milk and Vega Sport mix






Ran a little late but still got a good workout in cutting grass and pullin weeds.










Inspiration for the moment:

Something I thought about on my way to work today. Down time.  I realized that there are so many different types of down time; sit down, lay down, wind down......We have a lot of "down" time. What I have been doing during these times is I may stretch my legs if I'm sitting,  Maybe do a few push ups during a commercial if I'm watching TV or even crunches. Value your down times by doing some type of lil work out. Every calorie burned is a step closer to the end of your journey. Make the best of it, and it will make the best of you.

Have a great one everybody!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment