Good Morning!
Got my CPR on this morning and noticed my lower back began to bother me a little, but i pushed thru. Workout was a little more challenging today and I think i know why. Might have been dinner I had or the Moscato that came with it. Anyway, I managed to get thru it all. Now my back is a little tender so i will probably do some upper body work.
Inspirational thought for the moment. Discouragement is the energy that leads to short comings and failure. Keep your head in the game. Don't look at your routines as the "same ol routines". Keep in mind the reason why you are doing this. let your sweat remind you of why you are there. You will appreciate yourself so much more than you would thinking that you did your best but gave up.
Happy Monday People!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment