Goood Morning!
Flipped the usual and did P90X Shoulders and Arms today. I used bands because I do not yet own barbells but they are coming soon. Better workout today (meaning I didnt get sick). Shoulders really got their workout as well as my Tri's and Bi's. I may show the pic's but I havent decided yet but i did make a couple of videos that I will be putting up later. Ab Ripper was killer as I haven't done it quite a while but being that I have been working on my core via Insanity it was better than it was before I started it. Oh and I had my recovery drink which contained: 1 scoop of this vegan mix called Vega Sport mixed with 1 scoop of my Elite Protein mix, combined with Simply Nutritious Mega Green 100% juice. I also had a bagel with 1/2 fat Chive n Onion cream cheese. and of course my 16 oz to start :)
Inspiration for the moment:
Word for the day: Dedication. Commit yourself to not just your workout but let your life reflect the workout you do. Meaning.... change some of your habits; eating, sleeping, down time when you get home from work. Switch it up from time to time.
Have a great day people and keep doing what you're doing because when you see results...that means you're doing it right!
No comments:
Post a Comment