Good Morning! I am worn out today but with good reason that I will not delve into ;). I managed to put in Plyo today and by the time Shaun was on the last circuit I was dun dun.. Donnnnne! I can barely type this blog as we speak but I just got to work and about to get my coffee on. I had my first Shakeology this morning and I swear it's the "crack" of recovery/protein drinks. That stuff is so damn good it's gonna have me sellin my TV's just to maintain my habit. LOL
My inspiration for the moment:
Learn how to convert your energy. Meaning if something bad or unfortunate happens, use the energy that causes the emotional drive of anger or rage and turn it to something positive or productive. Use the bad things that can and will happen to you and turn it into your advantage the best way you can. Be creative with it too. Time and energy is essential, especially when you're working out and most definitely in life.
Make the most out your day and your life people.
Stay Skrong!!!!!
Oh yea.. pics n vids today!
No comments:
Post a Comment