Monday, May 30, 2011

Cardio Power to tha People!

Gooood Morning! Starting in June I will be posting my blog in a new way. I will list my workout as well as calories burned and time of workout as well as what I eat afterwards. Here's an example:

Type of workout: Insanity Cardio Power Resistance
Time: 40 min
Calories Burned: 748
Improved on:  Warm up
Needs to improve on: Heart Rate
Recovery Meal: Protein Shake with Soy Milk and Vega Sport mix

I will also try to have pics and vids every week from now on as well. I hope this doesn't make my blog too....symmetrical. I just wanted to put the focus points on what I'm doing to stay focus and look at my numbers better.

Inspiration of the moment:

I want to quote Will Smith from the movie 7 Pounds  He basically says there are 3 things to remember when making a presentation. Know what you gonna tell them, tell them.. and then tell them what you told them.

To me that means that you have to make a solid commitment and STAY committed to what you are going to do with yourself. By that I mean tell everyone what you are going to do, do it, and then tell everyone what you did.  Show us.. and yourself that you are dedicated, focused and determined to do the damn thing.

Until tomorrow (or if something exciting happens in the next 23.9 hours) have a great day people!

1 comment:

  1. I mean to mention my average heart rate will also be added to the workout list. Today i averaged about 165.

    ReplyDelete