Good Morning!!!
I worked a little too hard this morning and my stomach was like, "um.. u need to sit down". Being that I first ignored it's request, my stomach then decided to "sit me down" for a sec by tryin to make me gag. So needless to say I had to stop working out. Ironically it was towards the end anyway but I able to burn 949 calories this workout, and burned 747 calories last Friday. Going to try to weigh in today since I didn't do it last Friday.
Inspiration for the moment:
Word of the day is Reflection. Reflect on what has been done since day 1 of your workout, then ask yourself, "Have I been putting in my best efforts or have I just "been there". Tony Horton said it best when he said, "Don't just kinda do it". My drive comes from my destination, not so much as my journey. I have already pictured myself as to where I will be when I get to my stop and when I get there I will be looking good!
Be your own motivation people and reflect on your past so that your future will be crystal clear!
Have a great one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment