Good morning. Being that my lower back still isn't 100% I decided to do the P90X Stretch. 55 minutes of some good stretching. Funny thing is after that I did do 10 pull ups before I hit the shower. Had my protein shake and until I can afford Shakeology I decided to do a little research and found an all veggie juice with Spiruallina, Wheatgrass and other green nutrients. I mixed them with my protein power and it tastes OK. I also had a half a bagel with chives and onion lite cream cheese. I'm now snacking on some fat free Fig Newtons too and some coffee to continue my morning.
Inspiration of the moment
If/When you need to take a break... TAKE IT! You are working out to burn off the fat and build muscle, not to fight yourself trying to get there. I chose today to stretch because even though I did not get the workout I wanted to get, I got what my body TOLD me it needed, which was to stretch. Listen to your body is like listening to your car. If you hear or feel something that wasn't there before, pay attention. Every journey requires sufficient rest and regrouping of the focus. Stay sharp and work smart as well as hard.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment