Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cardio Abs & Balance

Good Morning!  I guess you could say I'm taking it a little easy this week.  Lower back is better but I'm working smart  until I am back to 100%.  I burned 750 plus calories this workout. After that I had my protein shake and half a bagel with chive and onion lite cream cheese. And yes I drank my 16oz. this morning before I got started.

I am very proud of myself to making such a solid commitment to getting my body back to the way it was almost 15 years ago. I will be a very happy man when I am back down to 200 lbs.

Inspiration for the day:  Stay true to your focus. Stay true to your goal.  That's all I got today people. Have a great one! Pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. smarter not harder exactly ron. and its never too late .. 15, 20 , doesnt matter..and you are proof!

    ReplyDelete