Friday, May 6, 2011

Cardio Power to the People!

Gooood morning! Got my workout in today but was a little more sluggish than usual. Went to sleep late, only had maybe 5 hours sleep, but i still got it in. Hurdle jumps got me today though. Pics and vids today for the past 2 days later on. I got my Thundercats football jersey on feelin like Lion-O up in dis place!!! Thunder ....thunder...thunder...Thundercats.....HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Today is Friday, end of the week and the last day but do not let the weekend go without working out. I know that Saturday is a sleep late day but this time do something different. Surprise yourself. Take a brisk walk or do some pushups.....Make yourself say, "Damn... I did that"! Stay healthy...stay strong...stay true and have a great weekend!!! And happy mothers day to all the mothers, cougars, and milf's (yea i went there) out there!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE...I AM NOW.... 229 LBS... LOST 4 MORE LBS IN 2WEEKS!!! YEA BOI!!!!

    ReplyDelete