Friday, August 5, 2011

Creatine... it's been fun...

Good afternoon!

After 3 weeks of working my ass off, burning calories and eating right, my weight has plateaued at 216.  Im thinking that the Body Fortress Creatine Performance powder that I am combining with my protein is causing me to retain more water and therefore although I may be losing fat and burning muscle, the water retention may be slowing down the fat burning process. So until further notice, i am going to try another alternate method of fat burning. Green Tea, I may even go back to Lipo 6. We will see.  For the next week im just going to take my protein shake as my recovery drink, nothing else. I will update on next Friday with hopefully a weight loss difference.

Also.. if u guys have any questions...thoughts, suggestions, hit me up here. I do appreciate all of you following me on my journey. It actually motivates me to do better.

Stay focused.... and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment