Monday, August 8, 2011

P90X... Obsession or Dedication?

I had a good friend of mine ask me if i was becoming "obsessed" with working out. After I thought about it, I had to ask myself.."remember when u used to eat whatever you thought u could, but then you had to start buying new clothes because you were getting too big?"  I now have to buy clothes because I am too SMALL!!!

A lot of times, some of us get used to eating whatever either because it's cheap, convenient or both. I chose to eat better. I chose to work out and monitor how much weight i lose as well as what i eat to compliment my workout. It's a challenge but ask yourself.. is it more challenging to discipline yourself to commitment with a healthier lifestyle, or go to Mickey D's every other day and eat whatever is on the menu?

I love when my choices are questioned because I am able to show and prove the results of my change.

What is your greatest challenge? Is it what you eat...or is it what you hear from others???

I love a challenge either way. Let's show those who question our obsession and prove it with progression.

Kente

No comments:

Post a Comment