Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kente's Log Stardate 11.8.03

I am putting in a little supplemental this morning because of something that happened yesterday. A friend of  mine posted some pictures of themselves online and I mentioned to them that they are "letting themselves go" as of late. They then said to me, "oh so you're saying that Im fat"? I replied, "no" but i do see a difference in your appearance".


Folks let me say this: If I am your friend, workout partner, whatever and you take offense for my honest yet constructive opinionated criticism, then my apologies.

I do not in any way shape or form mean to hurt anyone's feeling's because I myself am not perfect nor am I where I need to be physique wise.  But as someone that cares about his friends I will tell u what I see but I cannot control how you feel about my opinions.

With that being said... I'm not making any more excuses. If you're really down with getting in shape, eating the right foods, and working hard motivating yourself then great.  But I'm not going to hold my tongue esp if you've worked out with me before.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment