Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 7: Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X!

Good Morning!!!!

Got my workout on this morning but I forgot to bring my stats with me but I did burn 1209 calories this morning.

I know I did more pushups but I will post them after 7 tonight when I get home.

I order to see progress.. you have to make time to progress!

Have a great day people!!!


Ok folks.. I'm home and here are my stats for today:

Standard Pushups: 30/30
Wide front grip pullups 25/20*
Military Pushups: 20/18
Reverse grip chin ups: 12/25*
Wide fly pushups 23/20
Close grip pullups: 20/15*
Decline pushups: 12/12
Heavy Pants: 20/15
Diamond Pushups: 15/11
Lawn Mowers: R16/L17  R20/L20
Dive Bomb Pushups  9/10 <-----Hey improvement from last week!
Back Flys: 15/18

* using bands
Ab Ripper X

In/Outs 25
Bicycles F25/ B25
Frog: 19
Cross Leg Situps: 20
Scissors: 20
Hip Rock and Raise: 20
Pulse up: 25
V up roll ups: 20
Oblique V ups: L20 R20
Leg Climb: L12 / R12
Mason twists: 40
Total Ab workout count: 303 <-------NEW RECORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment