Good morning!
I'm not going to post any stats today because i only did half the workout due to time contraints, and i left my heart rate monitor at work. I put in work today though. Got thru 80% of the workout today.
As I was getting ready for work today I thought of 3 things, a forest, a bridge and a hallway. They came to mind as "paths", and then i asked myself, "which one of these am I on?" I thought about the hallway....long corridor with white walls and no doors except for the one at the very end, with who knows what on the other side. Then i thought about the bridge. Long, narrow with water beneath me. I see the other side and what awaits me. Then at last the forest. Trees dodging sun rays. Serene scene. All of these locations have a path in them that lead to the same place; the end of my journey. Which path are you on? Share your thoughts with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment