Good Morning!
Here are my stats for today:
Workout:Insanity Plyometric Cardio
Time: 40 mins
Calories Burned: 769
Improved on: n/a
Needs to improve on: Heart Rate
Recovery Meal: Creatine Recovery Drink Combined with Protein powder
Today I may have just been a little out of it. Workout wasn't my best. I think it had something to do with taking some Creatine powder before the workout instead of just water, not quite sure. Might have also been because i usually dont work out on Saturdays. I dunno. I'll chalk this one up and try better next time.
Im on vacation from work as my son will be flying in today from Mississippi. But i will still get my work out on. We will try to climb Stone Mountain and capture it on video and I'll post it later on this week.
Have a great day people and keep sweatin!!!!
Great job Ron! You keep me motvated sir! I see your changing it a BEAST!
ReplyDelete